Thank you for your generous tax deductible donation. You are helping us provide support, education and advocacy to people living with mental illness in Northeast Georgia.
NAMI Hall is the local affiliate of NAMI Georgia which is a 501.c.3 Charitable Organization. The American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), the nation’s leading charity watchdog, awarded NAMI an A+ for it’s cost-effective charitable spending and fundraising practices. NAMI is certified by the National BBB Better Business Bureau as meeting accountability standards.
Please take a moment to fill out the form on the NAMI Georgia website and be sure to specify the following in insure that your donation goes to the NAMI Hall programs and areas you wish to support.
- After entering your name, address, email and phone number on the form, please answer the questions in the rest of the form as noted below to insure that your donation goes to the NAMI Hall programs and areas you wish to support.
- To which organization would you like to donate?* select NAMI Affiliate
- Select a local affiliate. select NAMI Hall (otherwise the funds remain at NAMI Georgia)
- Tribute* select In honor of if you want NAMI Hall to use the funds for a specific area otherwise select No Tribute and the funds will go into the NAMI Hall general fund
- Tribute to: enter the specific area the funds should support (i.e. Athens, Gainesville, Monroe, Watkinsville, UGA NAMI on Campus) In the example below the tribute is to ‘Athens area programs’
- To whom should we send notification of this gift. enter NamiHallGA@gmail.com in the email box
Click here to go to the NAMI Georgia Donate Now page to fill out the form and complete your donation.